The Asset Management System (AMS) provides warehouse management to organize purchase orders, maintenance requests, invoices, lists of assets, quantities and expiry dates, suppliers, and tenders. The following table shows the main features and functions of the AMS.
- Warehouse management, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Stores, quantities, and storage conditions.
- Support evaluation of bids.
- Maintain information on material properties, risks, etc.
- Automated inventory control operations.
- Track and update customer and supplier information.