The Student Information System (SIS) facilitates admission, profiling, curriculum management, enrollment and billing, grades and transcripts, notification services as well as many other services including:
- Maintain complete and consistent student records covering all aspects from admission to graduation.
- Promotion of students from one level to the other.
- Gender separation.
- Maintain accurate information about the schools resources.
- The study calendar can be defined with different periods according to the supported calendars.
- Schedule generation that can be customized according to the school needs.
- Registration and grades management.
- Transfer of students between schools according to the bylaws and regulations of the schools.